We work directly with thousands of customers in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois area for their forage boxes (also known as chopper boxes or silage wagons) needs. Additionally, we ship machinery and parts to customers nationally across the United States. Furthermore, we offer services for front, rear, combo, and truck-mount forage box types and basically all models.
The most common brands we see include 1) Meyer, 2) H&S, 3) Gehl, 4) Miller Pro, 5) John Deere, 6) Badger, 7) New Holland 8) Others (Gruett, Kasten, Killbros, Kory, Knight, Rex, Westendorf and more)
Our services help insurance companies, agents, adjuster, implements, and farmers. For example, when it comes to insurance claims we can:
- Determine actual cash value (ACV) for insurance reasons
- Repair damaged forage boxes
- Recover and haul silage wagons that we repair
- Offer salvage bids for chopper boxes beyond repair
Additionally, we offer private machinery repair. Any time in life when you use something and it works for you, it makes sense to keep using it. However, forage boxes and other farm machinery wear down and break over time and use. But, buying a new box also comes with many hassles including:
- A substantial new financial obligation and time spent buying
- Taking on a new learning curve to figure out machiner operation
- Uncertainty to whether the purchase will fit your needs
For those who want to see more about our process, they can check out our rebuild process, which shows step-by-step with pictures and descriptions.
Lastly, for only $50 we can conduct a Chopper Box Check Up. Our team uses our multi-point inspection checklist (shown below) to review the condition of your forage box and running gear. Importantly, we alert you to any issues we see that could be problematic for your box or gear in the future.