*Fall Checkup Special – 10% off all parts (new and used) for repair work found during Chopper Box Check Up. Good for work completed by October 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with other offers. Financing options, like credit card, can be used.
*Fall Private Work Special – 10% off all parts (new and used) private work. This is for general maintenance. To qualify the unit must be at our location and you must have paid 50% of the total bill up front by October 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with other offers. Financing options, like credit card, can be used.
*Since we started working on chopper boxes in 1984, this is the first time we have ever offered a discount for any type of work or parts, contact us now to take advantage of this limited time offer.
We work with thousands of customers in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois area to help them with the following services for forage boxes (also known as chopper boxes or silage wagons) like H&S, Meyer, Gehl, Miller Pro, and more:
- Repair chopper box / forage boxes for insurance and private parties
- Determine actual cash value (ACV) for insurance reasons
- Offer salvage bids for silage wagons beyond repair
- Recover and haul chopper (forage / silage) boxes that we repair
- Sell rebuilt forage / chopper boxes
- Sell used forage wagon / forage box parts
- Chopper Box Check Up – box multi-point inspection maintenance program
We work with front, rear, combo, and truck-mount silage box / forage box types and basically all models. We sell all these items and more on our for sale inventory page which is updated frequently with new items for sale. Insurance companies, agents, adjuster, implements, and farmers can all benefit from our services. To keep updated with the latest news on our Facebook page on Facebook. Please contact us to find out how we can help you at our Boscobel, Wisconsin location.
Pickup and delivery equipment
- Determine if the unit is repairable and its original value
- Create a cost bid/listing of what will be done for complete repair
- Pickup and haul unit from insured site (If needed we can setup overturned
- Perform actual work associated with the repair
- Deliver equipment back to insured
The benefit of the business is that it allows the insured to keep the equipment, which they are familiar with and trust, while reducing the overall replacement cost. A high percentage of wrecked machinery can be fixed. This also removes the time and cost of finding a replacement unit and having to know the issues with the replacement unit’s condition. There are no surprises since work is bid, not estimated.
More information about our business
- Meet our team to learn more about our skills
- See and learn about our shop and its setup
- Learn about the transport equipment we use
- Our skid steer and its accessories enable us to unload, retrieve and set up a forage box
- We use metal working tools extensively in the repair process
- Many special tools like our forklift and power washer contribute to our repair process