Until further notice, we will be closed to the public. We do this to protect customers out of an abundance of caution while we await a COVID-19 test result. Customers will not be able to come on-premises. However, contactless options may be something Bill can help you with (call 608-375-5616 to speak to him directly). If he does not answer please leave a message and please be patient. When we know more we will update Facebook and our website.
Our Forage Box Services
We work with thousands of customers in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois area for their forage boxes (also known as chopper boxes or silage wagons) needs. Additionally, we ship machinery and parts to customers nationally across the United States. We work with front, rear, combo, and truck-mount forage box types and basically all models.
The most common brands we see include 1) Meyer, 2) H&S, 3) Gehl, 4) Miller Pro, 5) John Deere, 6) Badger, 7) New Holland 8) Others (Gruett, Kasten, Killbros, Kory, Knight, Rex, Westendorf and more)
Our services help insurance companies, agents, adjuster, implements, and farmers. For instance, learn more about the private machinery repair and Chopper Box Check Up service we provide farmers. Additionally, we can help farmers with our financing options.
Alternatively, when it comes to insurance claims we can:
- Determine actual cash value (ACV) for insurance reasons
- Repair damaged forage boxes
- Recover and haul silage wagons that we repair
- Offer salvage bids for chopper boxes beyond repair
- Meet our team to learn more about our skills
- Learn about the transport equipment we use
- Our skid steer and its accessories enable us to unload, retrieve and set up a forage box